Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen of the Treehouse

I am moving. Sort of. 

I recently accepted the position of Editor for Blissfully Domestic's Homeschool Bliss channel. Because much of the content is related to that which I published in Henry's Treehouse, I will no longer be posting to this blog. 

You might be thinking, "What does homeschooling have to do with Henry's Treehouse?" Quite frankly, a lot. I strongly believe that no matter the formal venue for education, children are ultimately educated in the home. And though the Homeschool Bliss channel does focus on homeschooling as a formal educational venue, the channel offers a TON of resources related to education in general. 

Finally, I am in the process of redesigning my other blogs. My goal is to create one (or maybe two) seamless blog(s), and I am currently working with a web designer on this project. I promise to post the site as soon as we are completed, although don't expect anything until after the first of the new year.

Thank you all for your support and readership. Please visit me at Blissfully Domestic, and if you are interested in contributing to the Homeschool Bliss channel, let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!